Lady Lane Day Centre, located in Lady Lane House in the heart of Waterford is an active and lively centre where our community enjoys good food, companionship and makes new friends.
Lady Lane House is safe, warm and enticing to visit. Our Centre provides a social outlet for retired people in the community enabling them to remain independent and prevent loneliness and isolation. Management, staff and members welcome all new arrivals to our community.
The Centre is available to members from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm each day.
What’s on Offer:
- Affordable, delicious and nutritious meals with special dietary needs catered for.
- Opportunities for social interaction, renewal of old friendships and to meet new friends.
- Connect with trusted and caring people.
- Health information and education programmes.
- Group activities programme with opportunities for members to share their talents and skills.
- Activities include bingo, card games, art and crafts, board games, library and bus trips.
- Weekly musical entertainment, sing song and dancing.
- Daily national and local newspapers.
- Low cost Chiropody Service
- Transport from home and return/Local outings.
- Special Party Events celebrating birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Summer and Halloween.